Complying with the duty to provide information and as defined in article 18, no. (1) of Law 144/2015, of September 8th, we inform our clients that in order to resolve any conflict arising from our services, and that although we are not bound to an ERAL by adhesion or legal imposition, our clients may access the electronic site below to check the list of existing ADR entities and make free choice.
List of Alternative Dispute Resolution centers existing in the different Member States of the European Union, drawn up by the European Commission.
1. CNIACC – National Center for Consumer Conflict Information and Arbitration
Tel .: 213 847 484; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CIMAAL – Center for Information, Mediation and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts in the Algarve
Tel .: 289 823 135; E-mail: email@example.com
3. Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of the District of Coimbra
Tel .: 239 821 690/289. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Lisbon Arbitration Center for Consumer Conflicts
Tel .: 218 807 000 / 218807030. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Porto Consumption and Arbitration Information Center
Tel .: 225 508 349/225 029 791; E-mail: email@example.com
6. Arbitration Center for Consumer Conflicts of Vale do Ave / Arbitral Tribunal
Tel .: 253 422 410; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitration Court)
Tel .: 253 617 604; E-mail: email@example.com
8. Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of the Autonomous Region of Madeira
Address: Rua Direita, 27 – 1º Andar, 9050-405 Funchal;
9. Insurance Information, Mediation, Ombudsman and Arbitration Center Lisbon
Tel .: 213 827 700; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.cimpas.pt.
For more information consult the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt, for analysis of those or other available entities, in constant update.
Sintra, March 20, 2016